Goodbye Guifu...

Sunday, June 05, 2005


After so many years of struggling, I finally decide to move on my life without him. I am uncertain whether i would stop thinking about him but i will definately try my best after seeing his mean act by ignoring me. There's is no pt clinging to a love that will nt blossom. Although we had many sweet memories but we had ended with a dead knot.
I am going to move into a new chapter of my life a brand new chapater. Without a night endless thinking of him. Stop looking at the toys and remb the sweet memories we used to have. That would be the only alternative. My love for him is so deep that there's no love within me without his presence. I can't love, I can't find my happiness I lost the warmth in me. I missed the feelings that made me more like a human. All these endlessly waiting was probably y i am still single. I can't stop myself from comparing him with other guys, maybe my preception of him is too prefect and i wouldn't wan anyone to intrude into my life expect him. That's v selfish mindset towards other guys maybe they jus came at the wrong time.
I am starting to learn to love. For the fear of getting hurt again, I decided not to crop myself inside the past history. Maybe it's juz fate that we can never be binding together. But i am still glad that i was given so many chances in life to just be together. It's no doubt that i gave him up, there's regret, remorse, and guilt in me. I had choose my fate, I made a heart breaking decision and i had to bear the consequences of my life without him. What more can i do? It's time i stop torturing myself and the guys who care for me it's enf... I am tired no more of crying over spilt milk. I believe i jus need a little more time, at least i promise myself to forget him. It's like 1yrs & 8mths since we kinda broke off.. It's really hard for me

Sunday, June 05, 2005

About Me
Photobucket

D.O.B : 3rd May 1985, Taurus

Currently pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Business Management in SIM.

Favorite Movie gene: Horror

Interest: History, Law, Paranormal, Nature, Traveling, Horror

Dream: The invention of Teleport & travel round the world

Past Affiliations: Kranji Secondary, Singapore Poly, SIM

Gimmie your shit here..
Wishlist
Become a Millionaire

Get a MBA

Be Healthy

Get a Luxurious Sedan

Travel Round e World

My Bucket List
Experience a white xmas with snow

Airborne,Scuba Diving & Skiing

Travel to Japan & Europe

Get married & wear a wedding gown

Take graduation photo

Buy everyone a gift & kiss goodbye

Her Past
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009