up. My grandpa was admitted to the Alxendra Hospital. His condition was critical and is currently in the ICU. It was on the Friday that I visit him, after my Maths paper. I was quite relieved that I could finally take time off to visit him. But soon it wasn’t that pleasant after all, his condition was really quite bad. And it quite a disturbing scene for me. He was lying on the bed, unconscious through the use of some antiseptic. This is because his heart and lungs are failing even the oxygen tank is not of mux help. There are tubes inserted into his nostrils and this had caused quite a lot of discomfort in him that they had to put him to sleep at the moment. His heart is failing and they are installing a temporary machine to help him. His condition is not getting any better.
has been tough for him all these years as he had slog his life taking care of my grandma. My grandma was a diabetic patient not only that at the age of 40+ she became blind. However, the worse had yet to come jus was she was in her 50’s she suffered from a stroke which restricts her from movement from the other side of her body. Her brain began to malfunction, she could not take care of herself, she can’t remember any of her kins, she can’t talk and my grandpa had to even put on diapers for her. This is what they often say a couple will always stand by each other through thick and thin. My grandma In other words she is a person without a soul jus an empty shell. She lies motionlessly on the bed everyday uttering strange words. It had been hard for my grandpa…. Now even my grandpa is in this state I feel so sorry for him when he was lying there on the bed. How I wish he could recover, but I know the chances are very slim. My mum had visited him just today and break another bad news that is my grandpa kidney is also failing. I knew from the moment the chances of survival is jus equals to 0. I refrain myself from visiting him because I hate to see the sight of him it’s makes us feel so helpless. And makes us feel so sad. But I guess even though how mux I hate to see him with his current state, I would still brace myself to go to visit him as I guess his days are numbered. I really wish that he could recover and we could celebrate CNY wif him every year. Without his presence, I guess every CNY would be very cold. Kinda of regretted that I always turn up very late during the CNY, because I always thought it was a boring celebration. But it is jus only once a yr, I should had make the extra effort.
I promised to visit him early the next yr and so on ……. But will I ever get the chance? I really really hope he can live through this and at least enjoy some “ qing fu “ b4 leaving this place. For I know after this incident all of the kins and his sons & daughters will cherish him even more than ever.
D.O.B : 3rd May 1985, Taurus
Currently pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Business Management in SIM.
Favorite Movie gene: Horror
Interest: History, Law, Paranormal, Nature, Traveling, Horror
Dream: The invention of Teleport & travel round the world
Past Affiliations: Kranji Secondary, Singapore Poly, SIM
Get a MBA
Be Healthy
Get a Luxurious Sedan
Travel Round e World
Airborne,Scuba Diving & Skiing
Travel to Japan & Europe
Get married & wear a wedding gown
Take graduation photo
Buy everyone a gift & kiss goodbye
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009