Discharge of my duty (Jovan)
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Today is my off day... Woke up at 0145pm, and again it was my routine to take care of Jovan. I was still lazing around in my bed till my mum bought Jovan to my room. My mum had placed him on my double deck bed below me.
I glanced at him and gave him a spastic smile. He giggled as though i was a clown. I repeated the silly moves a few more times till he grew tired of it. I switch on my computer and chatted with coco and shihui. Was engrossed watching a HKG TVB show until my pc hangs. I restart the pc, to be so annoyed when the computer can't detect my monitor. I totally hated this when it happen. I had to unscrew the back of the LCD screen and restart it.
The weather is getting hot and i was too lazy to switch on my fan. I took almost 20mins just to unscrew the stupid monitor and to screw it back. I restart the computer... FUCK it's not working. I was really getting annoyed, and Jovan began screaming..(symptoms b4 he's on e verge of screaming and crying). I was getting irritated screwing and unscrewing the monitor and i got so fustrated with Jovan creating a din in my room.
I called up my brother to ask for help....(our conversation)
Me:Hey my monitor could not recieve any signal from the com.
Bro: U restart the pc unscrew it and screw it back.
Me:I tried it umpteen times and it still can't work
Bro:U restart the pc, while restarting pluck out blahblahblah...(Jovan cries on the background)
Me:Wait... u mean i have to pluck it while restarting?? and after that blahblah
(Yeah... i was trying to repeat what he was saying to make sure i am on the correct track)
Bro:NONO u listen to me first...
Me: I tried your method jus now and it can't be worked.
Bro:Then u shut down the pc, pluck out the plug, than restart blah blah blah (Jovan's crying grew louder)
Me:Har?(can't clear clearly) you mean i have to restart blah blah blah than blah blah?
Bro:(grew fustrated) Why can't u LISTEN!!! i've repeated twice ..
Me:(fuming.. esp with Jovan Cries )I can't hear what you are saying,,, your jovan is creating a scene..
Bro:KBKB what!! i told u so many times told u to pluck this and dat..KBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBBK
Me:(Blew off) FUCK LAR... U SO SMART YOU TAKE CARE OF JOVAN YOURSELF...
I hung up on him, and i got so mad and fustrated that i send my cordless phone flying across my room. Staring at the damn monitor i was at the verge of smashing it. But i could not bear the consequences. Nv talk to me in such a disrespectful manner when i am doing you a favour by looking after JOvan during my OFF day...
Jovan's still crying.....I carried him around my hse to tame him down.. i put him back to the cradle and he started screaming...
I stuffed the pacifier into his mouth still he wouldn't stop crying....I brought him some water and he refused to drink it..
I carried him for about 30mins 2gether watching the TVB show in my bro's room. I was tired and brought him back to his cradle. He screamed again and again and again. I was exploding.......
Maybe it's time for milk, i fed him with it and he was struggling, rolling the milk bottle with his tongue and using his hands to push away the bottle. When i removed the milk bottle he cried hysterically. (What's the matter with him today)
I was really mad.. partially because of my bro. No longer i am able to tolerate all these nonsense i phoned my mum.
I was really irritated on the line,
Me: What time are u coming back?
Mum:Why?
Me: Jovan's is creating a din at home
Mum:Okay i come back right nw
Me:Have u finish your work?
Mum:Not yet
Me:Argzz!! Nvm lar just come back when u finished your work..
Mum:Okok
Not long later my mum returned home. I was pouring my complains to my mum. I told her never expect me to take care of Jovan during my OFF days again. And i mean it.
Soon later when my bro returned home, he rushed to my room to get my monitor fixed. He tried to talk to me but i answered him with the most irritated and unwilling tone.
Ending note: U treat me like dung, u recieved 2 x dung from me. When i'm truly irritated never provoke me by lecturing me any further.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006