I'm so so so tired of working

Saturday, June 24, 2006

The morning started off when my alarm clock rang this morning. Hardly had the energy to wake up for work. Laze in e bed before my alarm clock went off again…. Argz as usual board the morning train and slept through my journey.
Reached work at 0731am, and to my disgust there is a customer waiting at the counter for me. Sold him 2 last min tickets for the morning 0800am morning departure.
There were 2 extra morning breakfast catered for e morning 0800am departure. Took out 1 packet from e caterer warmer bag for my own consumption. The sight of the breakfast irks me, green soggy noodles soiled with tomato sauce. Ate one mouthful of the noodles and I can say that it really taste horrible. My heart felt for those passengers who paid $47 to torment themselves with this kinda of junk food.

My off day on Friday was a dull and yet relaxing one. Woke up at 11.30am and breakfast was ready for me. My mum left for work leaving behind me and Jovan behind. Jovan now a 7 month old infant had already learnt to flip himself over but still not able to support his own weight with his tiny hands. Minutes after flipping over, you can anticipate him crying for help. Either he had his hands or legs stuck between e bars of the cradle or he can’t manage to flip back to his original position. From 1-3pm, I hardly had time for myself. Jovan was flipping all over in his cradle and screaming for help all the time. I had to go over to my mum’s room took out a big booster and placed it right at the side of Jovan’s cradle to prevent him from flipping over and getting himself hurt .
He fell asleep soon with his face pressed against the mattress. I did a stupid move by trying to move him to a more comfortable position. HE WOKE UP !!!!! **Screams **Cries. I smell trouble this time round, a strong stench of SHIT smell. I carried Jovan’s to my parent’s room, and when I took off his diapers I nearly fainted. He had a bad diarrhea. His diapers was in a mess, full of shit!!. Soon my parent’s bed was too soiled with his shit HAHA. Wiped off his pool with 2 pieces of wet tissue before I bathe him. Haha… he enjoyed himself playing in the bathtub while I cleaned his mess. Finally the ordeal was OVER!

Can’t wait for Monday to arrive. Was only entitled to 1 day of leave this week and I am so sick of working especially in this world cup season. Seriously wondering if I am able to cope with my working+studying life? I miss my slacking lifestyle…… So maybe for the month of July would be my trial month to decide whether I would continue working for Airebus.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

About Me
Photobucket

D.O.B : 3rd May 1985, Taurus

Currently pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Business Management in SIM.

Favorite Movie gene: Horror

Interest: History, Law, Paranormal, Nature, Traveling, Horror

Dream: The invention of Teleport & travel round the world

Past Affiliations: Kranji Secondary, Singapore Poly, SIM

Gimmie your shit here..
Wishlist
Become a Millionaire

Get a MBA

Be Healthy

Get a Luxurious Sedan

Travel Round e World

My Bucket List
Experience a white xmas with snow

Airborne,Scuba Diving & Skiing

Travel to Japan & Europe

Get married & wear a wedding gown

Take graduation photo

Buy everyone a gift & kiss goodbye

Her Past
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009