Outrage customers

Saturday, June 17, 2006

As usual yesterday on e 16th June it was finally afternoon shift for me. I reached work slightly late and bought pocky for sc. Upon reaching, sc had updated me wif a funny incident that happend this morning. The bus driver had left the bus leaving the customer stranded behind. Sc had to chase after the bus...haha in e end she made a call to the KL counter to enquire for the driver's contact no. Finally the bus made a detour back to pick up e customers. Heard from sc that the customer wanna F*** the driver.'I took over the counter after sc left. A customer called to enquire if there are 7 seats for 17th departure '0800 in e morning.. lucky for her at that moment, there are jus left wif the exact 7 seats.
That's our phone conversation below.

Customer: SO u have 7 seats for tomo dep?Me: Yeah, currently the seats are still available

Customer:Than can u reserve the seats for me?

Me: We dun handle phone reservations its all base on first come first serve basis.

Customer: I dun wanna come down jus to find out the bus is full.Me: There's nothing mux i can do too.

Customer: Just reserve for me, i will come down in just half an hr time

Me: I can't reserve, coz the KL counter in m'sia can also book the tickets from their counter too, there's no way we can stop them from booking the seats too.

Customer: Okay, jus try to block the seats for me.

Me: Okay i just try, but no gurantee.

Just 5 mins after i ended conversation, a customer walked into the counter and asked for 3 seats going to KL in e morning and told me that she had jus called the counter. Mistook for the earlier customer i asked if she's the one who called. It was latter that i found out she's jus another walk-in customer. I told her the seats are not available and she was furious coz she said she had initally called this morning and sc told her that there are still 7 seats available and she refuses to hold her reservation. Lose for words, coz its unfair for me to prebooked the seats for the customer and not let the walk-in customer have the seats. I know it spells trouble if the customer were to come down later to find out that her 7 seats had beeen taken upz.
Nevertheless i sold the ticket.
Just 5 mins later, her husband came down wanting to purchase the 7 tickets. I told him for dep timing 0800 there's only 4 tickets available. He was turning mad, making a scence at the hotel's lobby. Scolding all sorts of vulgarities. What shocked me was that i was calm, haha i even told him off saying that i had already informed his wife that there's no guarentee to the seats, its all at her own risk. He was even angrier saying that this shouldn't be the way we do things, blah blah blah saying that all of it is rubbish and shit. I repeated my words a few more times "Tis morning i had already informed your wife that i can't gurantee the seats, the counter at KL could also book the seats, a walk-in customer had came b4 u and bought the tickets. It isn't possible that i reserve the seats for you and refuse to sell to her. It's not fair for me to make resevations for your wife and not for the customer who had came b4 u. I had already tired to reserve the seatings for you but it is not possible as the seats are all base on first come first serve basis. Her husband wasn't satisifed saying that he had already booked the hotel accomdation and stuffs and made those angry remarks shit and rubbish. It really pissed me off and made me spoke in a louder tone to get the information into his head (I WAS NOT WRONG). But talking to a pig is useless, coz they wouldn't understand what we human's are speaking. So i decided to ignored him and continued to do my work. My action i guess irriatated him, he's defeated the moment i ignored him, he looked like a uncivilised babarian screaming and shouting at the top of his lungs alone. Haha... wif this he left.
Mintues later his wife called again, i was damn damn furious. I scolded her "MDM I ALREADY TOLD U JUS NOW I CAN'T GURANTEE THE SEATS, I HAD NV PROMISED U OF THE SEATS WHEN U CALLED JUS NOW. She was speechless though and wanted the 7 tickets in the 1400 slot. Wanting me to make the reservations for the 7 seats AGAIN~!!!! I was in agony MDM I TOLD U MANY TIMES, WE DUN HANDLE PHONE RESERVATIONS IF U WANNA COME DOWN ITS AT OUR OWN RISK. IF U CAN'T GET THE TICKETS, DO NOT BLAME US. She told me to check the seats availablity are there are still quite a number of seats available. Instead of telling her dat, i jus told her even though there are ample of seats left, i can't gurantee u can get your 7 seats again. She said she wouldn't want e previous incident to repeat again which made her husband so furious. I told her ... MDM there's nothing i can do, i can't guarntee you of any seatings. Okay.. and she hung up, and she came down later to purchase the tickets.
WHAT a thick skinned couple, dare to make a big fuss at our counter and come back to purchase the tickets with us again.I was waiting for the 2pm depature, was so hungry and waited for the catering food to be delivered. But the bus was full , so no food for me this afternoon.
AIDA left the counter shortly, at 0205pm a customer was pacing infront of the counter. He asked me to find out when will the bus be arriving? I told him that the bus had already arrived, i guess the bus had already left him stranded in Singapore. I told him to take a taxi straight to TUAS 2nd link the bus will be there waiting for him. Immediatedly i called the KL counter to ask for either the driver's no or aida no. They gave me twice the wrong no on both occasions. I was irritated and told jennifer the whole incident, jennifer gave me a no to call. Finally it went throught straight to AIDA. I told her that a customer was on his way down to tuas. He was wearing a blue shirt. She agreeded to wait for him wait he take a taxi down. Moments later aida called the counter and told me that the passenger was not stranded he had already board the bus at the car park outside. I was totally confused, not sure whether the customer had board the bus at the car park or he had took a taxi to tuas 2nd link. I double confirmed with AIDA to make sure that we are talking about the same customer. I told her to check wif the passenger in e bus to make sure that he's already on e bus. AIDA told me yeah.,,, he told me that he is de customer. Call and tell serenea that it is not my fault okay.. the customer had board the bus not stranded in singapore. I was taken by her words and believed that the customer had already board the bus, this time round my other telphone line rang. I picked up the phone and SHOCKED to find out that the customer was still on e taxi on his way down to tuas. WTF!!!! y did AIDA told me he had already board the bus. KNN wanna sabo me. I called AIDA to tell her to wait for the customer as he's on his way down. Aida was busy explaining to me it might not be her fault, WTH i dun care for now.... what's e point of explaining instead of getting the issue solved asap. There's alot of confusion going on and on.... me fumbling with 2 lines one wif James another wif Aida. Aida was anxious to get the bus moving, and james was trying v hard to get on e bus which he couldn't find. FInally he got on e bus...... !@#?@%$#^
Not long later, i received a call from the ministry of defense stating that they had recieved alot of nusiance calls from callers. We had advertised the wrong no somewhere which led to our customers calling the MOD. They told me to rectify the issue b4 they will take a more drastic action against airebus. I was lauging ... wat a blunder.
I reported to jennifer what happened throughout the day, i was so busy wif alot of walk-in customers and agent bookings. I hadn't got time to key in my sales report... and soon the mad customer's wife came down, she was so indecisive, initially wanting 11 tickets going there and 3 tickets coming back. I calculated the total cost and she didn't had enf cash. I told her to make a down payment while she withdraws her cash. She came back 15 mins paying the balance. Refused to leave the counter as she was considering whether to purchase another 8 tickets coming back or jus the 3 tickets. She wanted to purchase on the KL side so she could save $$ paying (RM). She was bothering me all e while when i was busy wif my work. ASking me, do u think i will get a seat coming back if i purchase it at theKL side? WTF!! wanna get me into trouble again (i tot) trying to make me spill my words by telling her it shouldn't be a problem. That's what customers do, they pry on your words so if they couldn't get the tickets coming back.. you'll be in trouble coz u r the one who promised them. Of coz i am not stupid to promise her anything.. i told her i am not sure. She hestiated for like 1/2 hr at the counter b4 she bought another 8 tickets and left.
It was already 5pm, i hadn't finishing keying in my details. I was anxious to go home... argz... and worst of all i was trying to tally the sales and there were excess cash of around $200. KNN i spent another half an hr trying to check through the sales report when dat sc told me dat she had collected balance payment of $200 tdy and had not record it in e sales. What a waste of my time!!!! And worse of all, when i was busy trying to finish my work that jennifer was really bothering me. Asking me the exact details of the customer being stranded, what no did the KL counter actually gave me. And what happened this morning for SC incident. I typed 3 incident reports on e msn for her. And the most outrageous thing she asked me to do is to check the ministry of defense no.... WTF!! i am so busy and she is pestering me to check all these nonsense. I am unsure whether she wanted me to try out the wrong no and whether she jus wanted the MOD number to call and apologize. I just pasted a no i found on e internet and change my msn nick and status to BUSY to stop her from bothering me.
Left home at 0530pm instead.Won a few matches later in the day. Bought Argentina H-H and 1X2 won dat match but lost that match against Mexico. And later won the holland 1X2 match. Okay end of e day won only $4 bucks. Regretted buying the mexico match. Odds too little, shouldn’t had took e risk.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

About Me
Photobucket

D.O.B : 3rd May 1985, Taurus

Currently pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Business Management in SIM.

Favorite Movie gene: Horror

Interest: History, Law, Paranormal, Nature, Traveling, Horror

Dream: The invention of Teleport & travel round the world

Past Affiliations: Kranji Secondary, Singapore Poly, SIM

Gimmie your shit here..
Wishlist
Become a Millionaire

Get a MBA

Be Healthy

Get a Luxurious Sedan

Travel Round e World

My Bucket List
Experience a white xmas with snow

Airborne,Scuba Diving & Skiing

Travel to Japan & Europe

Get married & wear a wedding gown

Take graduation photo

Buy everyone a gift & kiss goodbye

Her Past
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009