Thursday, December 28, 2006


Today was a kinda sucky day, internet connection was down because of the Taiwan's earthquake and i was too down with a mild cold. SH just went home after the movie the little man and my super ex-gf.

2006 Christmas celebrations was a nightmare for me. It was supposed to be Jovan’s birthday’s celebrations and I was looking forward to it. The bad news was that I was down with either food poisoning or stomach flu. Not sure which was the case as I never made the effort to consult the doctor. Brushing my teeth was a tedious task for me let alone making the effort to visit the nearest 24hr clinic with a bad stomach cramp. Its dump to fall sick on Christmas especially the moment when you are presented with the medical bills with all the surcharges they imposed on PHs. They sure know how to make the best out of it by exploiting the situation. Woke up at 10am and vomited baileys from my mouth as well as nostrils. I had managed to go ahead sleeping with the pungent smell of vomit in my nose. Seconds later I was rushing for the toilet with a bad diarrhea. Poor Deborah arrived at my house 7pm to find that I was sick on the bed. She didn’t stay too long afraid to be imposing on me since I was running a fever. Kinda awkward for her to leave so early especially she had made her way down. SH & XY *bang seh her…

I was online and saw YS, we chatted a while and he told me that he was attached. He was a nice chap, honest, hardworking, intelligent, caring average looking and mature. He was brought up by a single parent that I believe shaped his character and mindset. Although he was 21 this yr, he was kinda dependent, diligent. That girl must be lucky to have someone like him. 1yr+ back, both of us just couldn’t really click so I winded the whole thing up although reluctant. Guess we weren’t meant for each other. If there weren’t any communication barrier I would always think it’s really nice to have someone like him to look out for me. As compared to that “MR SOMEBODY” who would go out all the way to avoid me, I’m glad that we had still maintained cordial friendship with each other.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

About Me
Photobucket

D.O.B : 3rd May 1985, Taurus

Currently pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Business Management in SIM.

Favorite Movie gene: Horror

Interest: History, Law, Paranormal, Nature, Traveling, Horror

Dream: The invention of Teleport & travel round the world

Past Affiliations: Kranji Secondary, Singapore Poly, SIM

Gimmie your shit here..
Wishlist
Become a Millionaire

Get a MBA

Be Healthy

Get a Luxurious Sedan

Travel Round e World

My Bucket List
Experience a white xmas with snow

Airborne,Scuba Diving & Skiing

Travel to Japan & Europe

Get married & wear a wedding gown

Take graduation photo

Buy everyone a gift & kiss goodbye

Her Past
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009