CANDID PICS WITH THE HIDEOUS OUTFITS

Monday, February 19, 2007


Spent my da nian chu yi at home and had only received an ang bao from my mum for the day. I was rotting in front of the LCD monitor the whole afternoon watching a new ELLA’s Taiwan serial show.

Had been rushing projs like WIL, OTD for the past few weeks.. and for the next few weeks we still gotta finish Amadeus Case Study and Leadership Management Literature Review. **Signz..

Spent my valentine’s day with SH and SC shopping around in town area. Earlier on I had gone to the skin care centre for injection to remove a scar on my chest. Out of boredom I suggested to SH that we both choose the most hideous outfit for each other in the Esprit outlet. Went to Sushi Tei with SH for a sumptuous sushi meal!
Later in the evening me, XY and SH met up in Holland V to chill. We were gossiping as usual.
OUR CANDID PICS WITH THE HIDEOUS OUTFITS...!

ME AND SH HOGGING THE CHANGING ROOM...

SHIHUI LOOKING LIKE AN AH MA GG FOR A PINIC

I LOOKED LIKED AN AUNTIE IN MY EX COMPANY =X

ACTING DEMURE IN HER AH MA'S OUTFIT!





I met up with Shengli, Alex and Shuxiang the next day at Vivo city to catch a movie “Protégé”. Apparently I had lost Shengli’s no and it seems awkward to ask for his number again. It was a good thing that he initiated the call and met me at the cinema first. As usual Shuxiang and Alex the both late king/queen came…. I felt that the movie was nice but the rest of them felt that the pace was too slow. Who carez! Haha got “shuai ge” was enough. We went to Lao pa sat to eat our supper. Shuxiang suggested Alex to send me home. Nevertheless, I still find it awkward to tag along with them and furthermore it’s like casting Shengli aside. Anyway I sat in Shengli’s gigantic class 2 Honda bike on my way home. The seat was liked so steep and a good thing was that he wasn’t driving too fast, if not I guess I’ll be prepared to fly off from my seat…. After I got off the bike, my pants looked as though I had pee onto it. The afternoon’s rain water had accumulated in his bike’s cushion that seems to have seep into my pants!!!

Monday, February 19, 2007

About Me
Photobucket

D.O.B : 3rd May 1985, Taurus

Currently pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Business Management in SIM.

Favorite Movie gene: Horror

Interest: History, Law, Paranormal, Nature, Traveling, Horror

Dream: The invention of Teleport & travel round the world

Past Affiliations: Kranji Secondary, Singapore Poly, SIM

Gimmie your shit here..
Wishlist
Become a Millionaire

Get a MBA

Be Healthy

Get a Luxurious Sedan

Travel Round e World

My Bucket List
Experience a white xmas with snow

Airborne,Scuba Diving & Skiing

Travel to Japan & Europe

Get married & wear a wedding gown

Take graduation photo

Buy everyone a gift & kiss goodbye

Her Past
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009