Thursday, April 19, 2007



Started off my week meeting upz with Zhihao and SH initially at bugis. We ate Ajiten the shop that I condemn. The stale curry rice caused me food poisoning. Went back home after the k-box session and vomited all the stuffs I ate (ben&jerry ice-cream + beer from kbox). Was feeling unwell after the kbox session, I was awaiting for a taxi and the queue was like as though people are queuing for freebies. I can’t believe these people really do have the patience to queue. I walked out of suntec and managed to hitch a ride without even queuing. Was at the verge of vomiting in the cab…. What a terrible nite… I had aftermath the next morning as I could hardly eat.

ZHIHAO'S BEN AND JERRY TREAT THAT I HAD VOMMITED



Later in the week I met up with weixiang and xingyi to go to the store at Harvey Norman to help sh get her cooler. Managed to *kar a very good quality cooler for her at the price of $180. I can see the sour look from weixiang’s face. Nothing unusual happened going out wif him, he just can’t stop bragging about himself. We went out for supper after he decided to help send the cooler to sh’s hse. I stumbled upon another sour look on his face haha… Probably I am too bright for his date with SH..

On Monday we met up to go SH hse to slack. Bought Jovan along was the greatest mistake. He couldn’t stop crying after we step into Sh’s house. I told my mum about the incident and she suggested that she should have plucked some holy leaves to place it into Jovan’s pocket. We were laughing at her idea.. But, her rationale was that kids usually cry upon going into a new house… How accurate? I’m not too sure, but from my impression of bringing Jovan to my entire relative’s house, nothing like this had happened before.

POSING AT SHIHUI'S HSE... SO AUNTIE LOOKING HAHA



I’m so grateful that Jovan’s had been brought to his ah ma hse. For once, I could study peacefully for the weekend. Could hardly concentrate with him around… He would constantly roll his toy car over to distract me every now and than.. Fooling around with my stationeries, cosmetics, books and papers. He just broke my Mac foundation..

NOTORIOUS JOVAN APPROACHING MY ROOM...






Thursday, April 19, 2007

About Me
Photobucket

D.O.B : 3rd May 1985, Taurus

Currently pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Business Management in SIM.

Favorite Movie gene: Horror

Interest: History, Law, Paranormal, Nature, Traveling, Horror

Dream: The invention of Teleport & travel round the world

Past Affiliations: Kranji Secondary, Singapore Poly, SIM

Gimmie your shit here..
Wishlist
Become a Millionaire

Get a MBA

Be Healthy

Get a Luxurious Sedan

Travel Round e World

My Bucket List
Experience a white xmas with snow

Airborne,Scuba Diving & Skiing

Travel to Japan & Europe

Get married & wear a wedding gown

Take graduation photo

Buy everyone a gift & kiss goodbye

Her Past
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009