Me and GF

Friday, September 28, 2007



Losta things had happen since last week. My broke up with GF over an issue with Winson and due to his stress with his ex-wife incident. Without these entire incidents occurring together, I never knew the significance of him in my heart. This is maybe a test that was brought upon us. The most dramatic talk was at sake sushi at bukit batok, I can see that he was at the verge of breaking down. Through that conversation, we both knew the importance of each other.

Initially I was cold to him as I was still in the dilemma whether to continue the dubious relationship. That’s the fear of me committing into the relationship. But for now, everything doesn’t matter anymore after all the things he had done for me. All the money he had dumped into the law firm just to get an express ticket to end the divorce. It was at my fault that I hadn’t explained things to him and ended up refusing to answer his calls when he initiated the breakup. I was at a loss, I had never expect things to turn out so sour. He waited at my hse for the next few days with the moon cake he bought for me at Ritz Carlton. But I had not came back home till 5-6am for the weekend. I knew he wanted me back, but the thought of how SH told me to end the relationship in an amicably way lingers. To be truthful, I was bracing my courage to try to end this relationship bcoz I see no future in it, even if there is, I need a lot of courage to move on with it. Thanks to winson being by my side when I needed some people to confine to. Thanks for his advice, help and companion. The talk at sakae sushi touched me, his later part of actions proved how much he can go all the way for love and me.

On Thursdays, we had finally reconciled. We grew more attached to each other, as the sense of losing each other brought us back again even stronger. That’s life, … Be contented while u still can. However, problems never stopped streaming in after we had reconciled. His parents opposed to the relationship and ended up with serious fights between his mum and dad. This is the last thing I had wanted to happen. Bcoz of this, his mum told him that he’s a good-for nothing guy, and a guy that is a pei qian huo and I might be just out to cheat him. He was asked to move out of the house and live alone. Sometimes I really wondered if it was fair to make him suffer all these nonsense when his failed marriage was not entirely his fault. Sometimes I dun even bother to complain any of my problems to him, bcoz my problems are nothing as compared to his. I really really really hope that XXX incident will end smoothly, justice will prevail, and the 2 XXXX should deserve this! I guess at this moment of time that’s the greatest console to him.

Looking forward to his bdae celebration on Sat..!


Friday, September 28, 2007

About Me
Photobucket

D.O.B : 3rd May 1985, Taurus

Currently pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Business Management in SIM.

Favorite Movie gene: Horror

Interest: History, Law, Paranormal, Nature, Traveling, Horror

Dream: The invention of Teleport & travel round the world

Past Affiliations: Kranji Secondary, Singapore Poly, SIM

Gimmie your shit here..
Wishlist
Become a Millionaire

Get a MBA

Be Healthy

Get a Luxurious Sedan

Travel Round e World

My Bucket List
Experience a white xmas with snow

Airborne,Scuba Diving & Skiing

Travel to Japan & Europe

Get married & wear a wedding gown

Take graduation photo

Buy everyone a gift & kiss goodbye

Her Past
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009